The problem. Hotel members pay annual fees and anticipate an increase in exposure as a result. To deliver on that promise your destination deploys a booking engine. The booking engine functions like the major OTA websites, but the information on the hotels is exactly what can be found everywhere else online. Users leave the site unimpressed, or experience the same struggles they have on an OTA site. Or worse, most users don’t find the booking engine to begin with and leave the site without looking at a hotel.
The solution. Start offering personalized advice about where to stay. Help travelers quickly narrow down options in a conversation. Destination websites are thousands of pages, condense your best advice into a short conversation instead of making travelers hunt around the website for advice.
What we found. Answering questions about where to stay is how our sister affiliate company has generated over $20 million in hotel bookings. Simply put, we know how to put people into a booking mindset. When we deployed this bot on our NYC website 48% of all people who chatted with the bot then took action to search a hotel room, or book parking. Play with the chatbot and learn more here.
What You Can Expect
- Increase website engagement by having an automated personalized conversation with travelers about where to stay.
- Increase interest in hotels and boost hotel searches by helping travelers quickly identify the best neighborhoods for their visit.
- Develop a much deeper understanding of your website audience by examining conversation paths and trends.
- Interrupt transient visitors on low converting pages by engaging them in a conversation about where to stay.
- Deploy the chatbot on any page you want with one line of code, or deploy through a button.
- Deploy the chatbot under Facebook ads and automate a conversation within Facebook.